- Therapeutic properties are anti-helmintic against nematodes / anti-fungal
- Mosquito repellent/ effective insect repellent when applied to stored grain & beans.
- It has excellent skin care properties
- Relieves stiff sore muscles
- Calms the mind
- Uplifts and invigorates the spirits and clears muddled thinking
It is a wild growing, herbaceous, green and straw colored grass with long slender stems. It has a sweet floral aroma with a hint of rose. It is often referred to as Indian Geranium or Rosha.
This oil helps to open the heart chakra and connect with the mother earth energy that in turn provides us with a sense of security and unconditional love. When we are in a state of fear our heart energy closes and we become shut down.