Botanical Name: Olea europaea
This decadent carrier oil has multi-uses internally and cosmetically. A carrier oil is an oil to support Essential oils when it comes to skin care. The goal is to produce the best extra virgin olive oil made of olives collected in the sunny region of Andalusia, Spain. Each drop contains a little bit of our soul deeply rooted in the land and its ancient trees. All of our olives are picked under optimal conditions using traditional methods. Cold extraction is always performed within a few hours of collection. Our oil is extra virgin 100% natural. All ancestral benefits are conserved.
About Olive oil Essential Oil
- Olive oil is a versatile oil to be used multiple ways
- Extra virgin oil is always cold pressed
- Olive oil is from the Olive, fruit of Olive trees
- Heirloom Olive oil trees over 100 years are the best and rare to find
- Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated oleic acid. This fatty acid is believed to have many beneficial effects and is a healthy choice for cooking.
How to Use Olive oil Essential Oil
- An excellent carrier oil in skin care, face creams and lip balms
- Use Olive oil in all of your cooking as long as the heat isn’t beyond 350* for an extended time
- Use Olive oil on salads and vegetables for a rich flavor
Other Ways To Use Olive oil Essential Oil
Simple Salad dressing recipe:
- ½ cup Olive oil
- 3 drop Orange oil
- 1 drop Lime oil
Mix together and drizzle over a Spinach salad; add strawberries and sliced almonds
Salt & Pepper to taste
Quick face moisturizer
1 oz (30 mL) Olive oil in a PET flip top bottle
Use in Ayurveda for Olive oil Essential Oil
- Balancing for all doshic types
- A wonderful oil to use in Ayurvedic recipes
Aromatic Profile and Product Details of Olive oil Essential Oil
- This is a soft scented Olive oil that can be used in skin care and still flavorful enough to use in the kitchen.
- It has a rich flavor with a golden green color
- Olive oil is the most versatile fatty oil used in health and food
Safety Considerations for Olive oil Essential Oil
Keep Olive oil in a cool dark place for longest shelf life. Do not cook at a heat above 350* for more than 20 minutes.
History or facts of Olive oil Essential Oil
There are approximately 19 classic styles of Olive oil worldwide
Olive oils is known for:
- Rich in healthy monounsaturated fats
- Contains a large amount of antioxidants
- Has strong Anti-inflammatory properties
- May help prevent strokes
- Is protective against heart disease
Olive oil is NOT a high heat cooking oil. It’s most effective in health benefits when it’s not used for cooking. It is not harmful if it is used in cooking.