Botanical Name: Origanum Marjorana
The aroma for Marjoram is herbaceous, sweet, pungent, camphorous, and slightly medicinal.
- Calms emotions/ hyperactivity
- Relieves stress & anxiety
- Soothes the digestive system
- Muscle relaxing properties
- Helps alleviate pain in strains, sprains, spasms & swollen joints
- Warming effect
- Boosts circulation
- Helps menstrual disorders
The Greeks referred to this as the joy of the mountains and considered it a symbol of happiness. It was given to newlyweds as a token of good fortune.