Botanical Name: Aloysia citrodora
Aroma: Sweet, fresh, lemony, and fruity with a floral background.
- Distilled from the leaves
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- Fever reducer
- Stress reducer
Can be used to enhance spiritual connection. Has the ability to uplift spirits and motivate one to action.
- Relieves tiredness, to overcome listlessness and apathy
- Anti-spasmodic properties help treat muscle and rheumatic discomfort
- Can be used to keep insects at bay
- The antibacterial nature is effective in fighting H. pylori, a pathogen responsible for gastro-duodenal diseases
This oil is well known for its calming and soothing effects.