About Immune Booster
- A blend of 3 Essential oils, perfectly balanced to enhance the immune system
- Family friendly and pet-friendly, this oil helps to dissolve airborne virus’s
- Designed for allergy relief
- Uses natures immune system to strengthen yours
How to Use Immune Booster
- Add 4-6 drops to 6 oz of water in a diffuser
- Sprinkle 2-4 drops into palms and deeply inhale, rub on lower back and over addrenals as well as along throat.
- Can add 6 drops to ½ oz of a carrier oil like Jojoba or Olive oil and rubbed on chest and across back.
- Rub directly on feet or add to a carrier oil and dilute for young children
- Before a bath or shower, dry brush body (VIDEO BELOW) to stimulate the immune system, increase circulation, slough off dead skin cells & stimulate lymphatic drainage. Apply 8-15 drops to a dry brush and brush entire body in a circular motion moving towards the heart. Adding essential oils to brush as needed. Showering after application helps oils to penetrate deeper into the skin.
Other Ways To Use Immune Booster
- It’s safe for inhaling directly from the bottle
- Can be sprinkled on the soap dish or in bath tub area during shower
- Add to a salt scrub and/or add 4-8 drops in the bath (1-2 drops for children)
- Use morning and night on the bottoms of the feet for seasonal allergies and inhale 2 to 4 times throughout the day as needed.
Use in Ayurveda for Immune Booster
- Decreases Kapha
- Balances Vata
- +- Pitta
Aromatic Profile and Product Details of Immune Booster
- Immune Booster has a fresh and slightly camphorous scent due to the Eucalyptus and Lavender. The Tea tree tones the two and it’s inviting but cooling aroma will calm you as your nervous system relaxes.
Blends well with These Essential Oils
- Frankincense, serrata
- Cedar, atlas
Safety Considerations for Immune Booster
- Use diluted in Olive oil in Pregnancy
- Dilute highly around children under 6
History or facts of Immune Booster blend
- This was a blend created to help with ‘on the spot allergies’, especially to animals. It was discovered that it worked not only on outdoor allergies; it was excellent for immediate immune response to a newly received cold and when traveling through smoggy large cities.