Botanical Name: Eucalyptus radiata
Aroma: Soft and sweet with smooth camphor notes.
- Powerful immune enhancing qualities
- Supports the respiratory system
- It encourages oxygen uptake, promotes mucous expectoration and detoxification
- A great resource in cold and flu season
- Can be used topically, inhaled, or diffused
- Helps alleviate grief and sorrow
- Opens up the heart and equalizes emotions
There are many varieties of Eucalyptus. Radiata is the narrow leaf eucalyptus. This is the best oil for skin and bath use. Also best on children.
Dr. Jean Valnet has reported that a 2% solution will kill 70% of the Staphylococcus