Somah has connections with this wildcrafted source, directly.
Aroma- strong, warm, sweet herbaceous
- Analgesic, antispasmodic, antiseptic, antibiotic, antidepressant, sedative, nervine, digestive, tonic, bactericidal, anti inflammatory, anti infectious.
Ragweed allergies can be aggravated by any Chamomile oil.
- Cooling for respiratory issues
- Calming for the belly when added to a compress for anti-spasmodic needs
- Great for Eczema & hives
- Provides relief for fibro-myalgia and muscle tension.
Blue, or German, chamomile is widely known for its calming properties.
- Blue Chamomile essential oil has a high content of azulene, the active organic compound of chamomile, which bears a blue color.
- Azulene has anti-inflammatory, skin healing properties.
- Distilled from the flowers
Add 5-6 drops per oz of a carrier oil like Almond for a gentle but relaxing blend. Also, it’s wonderful with Lavender oil in the diffuser. Calming especially for children/babies!
4 drops Lavender