Botanical Name: Salvia Officinalis
*Minimum order of $175 required on BULK order.
Discount Codes may not be used on BULK items.
The aroma is fresh, warm-spicy, herbaceous, and somewhat camphoraceous.
- Culinary and medicinal uses
- Affinity with the digestive and respiratory systems
- Distilled from the leaves
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antiseptic, and antispasmodic.
- May help to uplift and combat mental fatigue as well as strengthen the senses and support metabolism.
Native Americans used sage sticks to cleanse the air before spiritual ceremonies. Sage has been used for thousands of years to enhance spiritual awareness. The chakras most affected are the root, sacral and solar plexus.