BULK Myrtle, green (Croatia, Bio-Certified)
$39.00 – $245.00
*Minimum order of $175 required on BULK orders.
Discount Codes may not be used on BULK items.
About “Myrtle” Essential Oil
- Supports lung and respiratory function; used in allergy blends
- Relieves inflammation
- Clinically shown to improve skin cleansing, especially pitta flare ups
- Used in oral care, with professional awareness
- How to Use “Myrtle” Essential Oil
- Palm inhalation
- Steam inhalation
- Diffuser blends
- Add to massage, carrier oils
Other Ways To Use “Myrtle” Essential Oil
- As an antioxidant it can be diffused to help eliminate airborne microbes
- Improves stomach lining when used professionally
- Use to heal mouth sores (trace amount)
- Use in Ayurveda for “Myrtle” Essential Oil
- Decreases Kapha + Pitta
- Stimulates Vata
- Aromatic Profile and Product Details of “Myrtle” Essential Oil
“Green” Myrtle has a high A-pinene and a lower content of 1.8 cineole then it’s other Myrtle “Red” oil also commonly used. This makes it easier on the skin and more of an antimicrobial and airborne enhancer for the immune/lung system.
- Blends well with These Essential Oils
- Safety Considerations for “Myrtle” Essential Oil
- History or facts of “Myrtle” Essential Oil
- Following food, Myrtle has been shown to help with glucose transfer process; stimulating the thyroid as well.
- Emotionally an oil used to calm irritation, adding tolerance to their subconscious viewpoint
- Often used in addiction blends or repetitive emotional cycles that are being shifted
Used in combination as a cleanser/toner for Pitta skin types