Tea Tree (India)
This wild-crafted Tea Tree essential oil is from a distillery in India that Somah has visited.
Tea Tree Essential Oil is a colorless liquid displaying a powerful, fresh medicinal-camphoraceous bouquet with a spicy-terpenic undertone. This oil is organic and steam distilled from the leaves.
Tea Tree is a very potent germ-killer, yet gentle enough to use directly on the skin of an adult. For children under the age of 12 use only diluted with an organic carrier oil.
This essential oil should be in everyone’s home pharmacy and can be used for anything you would want to “disinfect” such as acne, scrapes, cuts, mouth ulcers, gingivitis, athletes foot, stubborn skin infections and more. Its remarkable antiseptic power has been one of the most researched, documented and clinically proven therapeutic essential oils in the world.
How does Tea Tree work?
Used topically, Tea Tree works in the following ways:
- Anti-microbial: kills microbes, bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites
- Anti-septic: prevents infection
- Astringent: contracts, firms, and strengthens skin and other tissues; reduces secretions
- Immunostimulant: boosts immune system
- Venous decongestant: encourages circulation and detoxification through the veins