Holiday Pine Cone
Somah blended the pure oils of Fir Needle, Cinnamon leaf and Wintergreen and the scent is like a 'homemade holiday pine cone' that you perhaps made as a child and hung on a tree.
A deep Fir, balanced with Cinnamon and just a hint of Wintergreen; this is lovely to diffuse!
If you are keeping illness at bay, add Eucalyptus globulus to your mix:
- 4 drops Holiday Pine Cone
- 2 drops Eucalyptus, globulus (radiata is best for bath water, internal use and skin)
This would also be a nice blend to use "gently" in a Men's beard oil. Gentle use would be:
- 15 mL empty bottle, fill 14 mL with Jojoba oil
- 9 drops Frankincense, carteri (great oil for beards!)
- 5-6 drops of Holiday Pine Cone
...and know his immune system is regenerating as he breathes in the Essential Oils on his face. For application, see "Beard Oil"