Clary Sage (India)
The aroma of Clary Sage is fresh, floral, weedy, dry, sweet herbaceous, and tea-like.
This is a distillery that Somah has visited. It is wildcrafted.
- Has scientific properties of a Clary Sage but doesn't have the properties of the "deep" emotional balancing like the Bio-Certified Clary Sage. Keep this in mind when ordering.
- Distilled from the aerial parts of the plant
- Referred to as a ‘woman’s oil’ for its support of feminine functions
- Topically applied can ease muscle cramping especially those accompanying menstrual cycles
- Its hormone balancing properties help reduce hot flashes, night sweats, palpitations, irritability, headaches and dizziness.
- The antioxidant properties assist in skin conditions, ulcers, and muscular complaints.
- Used in vapor therapy it can soothe sore throats and bronchial passages.
Somah loves to blend this wildcrafted version with the wildcrafted Bergamot from India and a touch of Orange. Just a delight in the diffuser.