Clary Sage (Bio-Certified)
Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
Aroma-deeply fresh, floral, weedy, dry, sweet herbaceous, and tea-like.
- Distilled from the aerial parts of the plant
- Long been referred to as a ‘woman’s oil’ for its support of feminine functions
- Can ease muscle cramping especially during menstrual cycles.
- Its hormone balancing properties help reduce hot flushes, night sweats, palpitations, irritability, headaches and dizziness.
- The antioxidant properties assist in skin conditions, ulcers, and muscular complaints.
- Used in vapor therapy it can soothe sore throats and bronchial passages.
The oil is topically applied.
It is a wonderful oil to blend with Orange or a Kashmir Lavender.. use it on the bottom of feet with or without a carrier oil like Almond! And also try it in the diffuser with your favorite citrus oils.
Somah's Fav Diffuser Blend:
- 2 drops Clary Sage
- 3 drops Tangerine
- 3 drops Lavender (Kashmir) or Juniper Berry