Botanical Name: Elettaria cardamomum
Aroma: Spicy, lightly camphorous with sweet floral undertones, balsamic, and woody.
- CO2 extracted from the seeds
- Historically used in perfume & incense
- Key ingredient in chai!
- Anti-flatulent properties, dyspepsia, colic, stomach acidity, and nausea
- Helps protect against parasites & dysentery
- Anti-diarrhea properties
- Eases coughing, congestion, and pulmonary infections
- Natural remedy for impotence and low sexual response
- Somah has visited this distillery personally!